Ultimate Guide About Mesotherapy-How Long to See Results?
Don’t waste your time and money on facials or other skin rejuvenation procedures.
Consider mesotherapy if you want to get a beautiful glow on your face. Injecting amino acids, vitamins, enzymes, and other skin-nourishing components is part of this cosmetic process, which aims to make your skin seem younger, healthier, and more radiant. It’s widely believed that this therapy will do wonders for your skin, and it’s also considered safe. By reading this guide about mesotherapy, you will learn more about its benefits and procedure.
What is Mesotherapy?
Skin is tightened and rejuvenated, and excess fat is eliminated using mesotherapy, a process in which enzymes, vitamins, hormones, and plant extracts are injected.
The approach was created in 1952 by Michel Pistor, a French doctor. Initially, it was used to ease discomfort. As a result, it has attracted widespread notice in the United States and other countries.
Treat Multiple Conditions with Mesotherapy, Including:
● It’s essential to get rid of fat from places such as the stomach and legs, and the face.
● Get rid of cellulite
● Removal of wrinkles and tighten saggy, flabby skin
● Body Reshaping
● Skin pigmentation may be lightened using a lightening agent.
The process to inject mesotherapy includes a series of injections into the middle layer of skin (mesoderm).
Benefits Of Mesotherapy:
Vitamins and Other Ingredients Are Absorbed
Through Your Skin:
Vitamins, serums, and other nutrient-rich mixtures of solid substances help to moisturize and rejuvenate your skin, making it look and feel its best. In addition, you may be sure that the product will be administered appropriately if you use mesotherapy correctly.
Alternative to Costly Operations:
Since it is so less invasive, it is an indispensable part of your anti-aging regimen. You don’t have to get surgery to improve the appearance of your skin. With the use of needles and concentrated serums, you may get naturally healthy, attractive skin. In addition, your therapy is uninterrupted.
It May Handle a Variety of Skin Problems:
Whatever your skin care needs, you’ll get components that are specifically formulated for your skin type to help fight the visible signs of aging or brighten your complexion. After the first treatment, you may see a noticeable improvement in the skin’s energy level.
It Brightens Your Complexion:
Skin pigmentation, age spots, and melanoma may all be treated with the substances in mesotherapy. Using this product might help you get a more even skin tone.
Aids in Skin Hydration:
Additionally, mesotherapy may boost the skin’s moisture content, resulting in a more hydrated, firm, and healthy look.
Mesotherapy Side Effects
● Itching and a rosy glow.
● Swelling and pain.
● Tenderness and itching.
● Injuries such as cuts and bruises.
● The vast majority of them recover after a few minutes, hours, or even days of therapy. Occasionally, ulcers and infections might occur as a side effect.
Instructions for Pre-Treatment
- At least 24 hours before therapy, refrain from drinking alcohol (alcohol could thin the blood, which can increase the chance of bleeding)
- If possible, refrain from using anti-inflammatory and blood-thinning drugs for two weeks before therapy. Prescription drugs like Ibuprofen, Motrin, Aleve, and other anti-inflammatory medicines may have a blood-thinning effect. This may increase the risk of bleeding and edema after injections.
- You may notice the benefits of mesotherapy between 4 and 7 days after undergoing injections. During this period, the swollen and bruised areas may be visible. A mesotherapy facelift can take longer than expected to show results, so make an appointment with your doctor before you start.
- Do not take retinoids two days before and two days after the procedure.
- Take care of any skin irritations, such as an itchy, blistered sore, before they turn into more severe problems.
- Your doctor may prescribe an antiviral medicine if you’ve had cold sores before.
- Preparing for the surgery, have a healthy breakfast that includes liquids and food. This may help you avoid fainting during your operation.
- Being a candidate for pregnancy or breastfeeding isn’t even an option.
Instructions for Post-Treatment Care
- Avoid rubbing or massaging the afflicted region for lengthy periods unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
- For at least the next 24 hours, refrain from strenuous physical activity.
- For a minimum of 72 hours, stay out of direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Avoid swollen ankles by limiting your intake of alcohol and salt.
- You may use a cooling compression for fifteen minutes every hour if you see edema.
- If you experience swelling on your face after mesotherapy, be careful not to turn it upside down, as this could result in edema.
- Bruising and swelling may be reduced with the use of Arnica. Begin at least two days before the injection.
- How long do the benefits of mesotherapy last?
- Based on your skin type, condition, and the number of sessions you’ve had, you may expect results to last anywhere from 12 to 18 months.
- There is minimal recovery time, so that you may go back to work immediately after the treatment. After a while, the redness and swelling will go away. Contact Le Bella Spa for mesotherapy treatment near Florida.
- If you maintain a healthy lifestyle and have regular maintenance sessions every 3-5 months, the results of mesotherapy are long-lasting.
Cost of Mesotherapy:
Mesotherapy is an affordable treatment option. Depending on the practitioner, each session might cost anywhere between $300 and $600. Charges may vary depending on how many sessions you need to see results. However, since these surgeries are cosmetic, your insurance is not covered.