At Dermlax, we provide the best Vampire Facial that helps in improving skin complexion and reduction in wrinkles. It is especially useful in treating acne scars. The number of treatments required is different for each patient. We recommend 3 to 5 sessions to be done each having an interval of 4 to 6 weeks until the optimum result is achieved.
Each session gives some degree of desired results which is further augmented by each subsequent session.
- The first step is the initial blood draw, which is relatively painless. Your blood is then placed in a centrifuge to separate the plasma and platelets from the red blood cells.
- Before the microneedling portion of the treatment begins, a topical numbing cream is applied to the face to manage any discomfort of the needling.
- Once the numbing cream is active and the microneedling has been completed, the PRP is rubbed on the skin. The PRP should remain on the skin for the rest of the day to maximize results. Patients will notice dry, red, sensitive skin, much like a light sunburn for the first few days after treatment.
- Increase Collagen Production
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Tighter and firm skin
- Improve moisture Retention
- Long-lasting Results
Are you a candidate?
Those with “premature wrinkles, high levels of solar damage, or anyone who wants an even tone and fresher appearance to their skin,” is an ideal candidate for the procedure. But if you have a history of blood diseases, including clotting or bleeding disorders, you should not seek PRP treatment.
This is completely a safe treatment and includes no risks as it uses the patient’s blood cells. The procedure does not involve any added preservatives and therefore the skin is very responsive to this treatment. Side effects are temporary and include Swelling, Itching Bruising or temporary pain or tenderness.